Herbs For All

If you enjoy what you're reading here, please join our Herbs For All Facebook group. This is an excellent source for fascinating and useful information on medicinal and culinary herbs.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Be A Culinary Adventurer!

I was a culinary adventurer yesterday. I got Lion's Mane mushroom from Biocentric Bros and Black Cod tips at the Winter Downtown SLC Farmers Market. 



Thank goodness they told me how to cook them because I had no idea. Mushrooms freak me out and I am trying to gain a better understanding of them and I had never tried or even seen Lion's Mane except in pictures. I sauted fish and mushrooms separately, added sauteed shallots and zucchini, made brown rice but felt Crumb Bros. Sourdough to be a better compliment and Voila! Delish! And I have leftovers for tonight. That was really fun and healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment